r#buildachangeforsomalia Build a change for Somalia and be part of this call. Let’s build together a database of the buildings that we have to preserve. “Study the past to improve the future”.
– You will be part of the creation of a map that will show where these buildings are located
– Everyone will know where they are and EVERYONE will be able to reach them
– You will be part of the process of reconstruction through a simpe PHOTO
– The database will be online and OPEN SOURCE
– EVERY BUILDING, MONUMENT OR HOUSE THAT YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT TO PRESERVE. THE PHOTO MUST TO BE OF THE LAST 10 YEARS MAX.
The firs city to be mapped will be MOGADISHU, if this project will work we will do the same thing for the other cities of Somalia!!! Hargeysa, Berbera, Baidoa, Kisimayo and so son…
If you want to be part of this project can submit an e-mail with your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org object email: buildachange for Somalia – Mogadishu. Every photo must include the name of the photographer, the road, the district and if possible the coordinate (please write these informations on the email and not on the photo).
We have to share the beauty of Somalia!!
So I want to ask you to post every photo on Twitter with the #buildachangeforsomalia